Democratic Voting Precinct, 23.2 presents:
FIREWISE and BEARWISE
in Western North Carolina
Tuesday, September 21st and Tuesday, September 28th, both at 6 p.m. via Zoom
To register, or for more info, please email Sarah Oram at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/16 (with your name and zip code).
with NC State Wildfire Mitigation Forester Wesley Sketo
- Creating fire defensible space
- Better home materials building selection
- Fire resistant landscaping
- and more
Tuesday, 9/21/21 at 6 p.m.
with NC Asst. State Black Bear Biologist Ashley Hobbs
- New BearWise initiative to prevent and handle human/wildlife conflicts
- BearWise community certification
- Bear encounter must dos & more
Tuesday, 9/28/21 at 6 p.m.
Living on steep slopes or in the Urban Wildland Interface, these topics are critical to living safely in our homes and neighborhoods.
Invite your friends and RSVP by Thursday, September 16th to email@example.com.
(You can participate while eating dinner or in your PJs with your cameras off!)